Simple, yet comprehensive
Contract authoringMade easier than ever
- Predefined templates for commonly used contracts and the ability to create custom templates.
- Contract creation wizard to generate contracts in an instant.
- Built-in document editor with advanced document assembly capabilities and all the features of our powerful word processor, Zoho Writer.
- Intuitive collaboration through features like track changes and comments.
Turnaround timeFrom weeks to days
- No need to send document attachments back and forth for negotiation. Provide controlled access to counterparty contacts via password-protected links.
- Effortlessly engage in multiple rounds of negotiation with redlining, contextual comments, and version control features.
- Get legally binding signatures in minutes with Zoho Sign, Zoho's e-signature software, built into your Zoho Contracts account.
Mitigating contract risksWith the best-in-class obligation management
- The contextual obligations module within each contract ensures that no contractual obligations are left unfulfilled.
- Track and fulfill obligations by delegating tasks to their respective business owners.
- Add action items as one-time or recurring tasks, and never miss obligations with the help of reminders.
Holistic lifecycle managementWith finely crafted individual parts
- Import contracts in draft, signed, or even expired states and manage them from Zoho Contracts.
- Design your own approval workflows, both sequential and parallel.
- Leverage the power of analytics to derive valuable insights from contract data.
- Amend, renew, extend, or terminate a contract with letter templates, which capture the contract history and automatically identify and display the current changes, reducing the need for human intervention and preventing manual errors.
Losing contracts is a thing of the past. Safely store all contracts across your enterprise in a single central repository with search and filter options that enable better accessibility.
Stay on top of all user activities in your contract lifecycle management system. Better visibility into enterprise-wide activity enables you to create processes that enforce compliance.
Maintain better control over the data in your contract management software with the help of predefined User Roles and relevant access permissions.
Data security and privacy are vital components of our contract management solution. We store customer data in our own private data centers, and each data exchange is fully encrypted. Learn more about our security measures here.
Mohammed Al Khalifa,
Founder and Managing Director, Paraminds
Zoho Contracts empowers us with better control over our contracts with its impressive automated workflows. We've been able to eliminate almost all human errors. Zoho's broad portfolio of products, their seamless integrations, and the team's prompt support have made us stay.
General Counsel, Loylogic
We were able to quickly set up Zoho Contracts with just a little help from our account manager. The tool is refreshingly straightforward to use, and we've already imported our key contracts. Zoho Contracts helps us stay on top of our contracts throughout their lifecycle.
Close deals faster
Zoho CRM Integration
Enable your sales teams to achieve shorter sales cycles with Zoho Contracts. Sales reps can initiate new contracts and track their status directly from the deal record in CRM. They can also request the contract owner in Zoho Contracts to initiate negotiation and signature without leaving CRM. The best part: not all sales reps need Zoho Contracts licenses to initiate contract requests from CRM.Learn more
Manage contracts on the go
Stay on top of your business contracts wherever you go. The Zoho Contracts iOS app offers a personalized mobile dashboard to give you insights into key contract metrics. The app also includes every feature you need to manage your contracts away from your desk.