Zoho Announces Zoho Show 3.0 Refresh of Online Presentation Tool Focuses on Visual Appeal, Effortless Creation, Anywhere Delivery, Cutting-edge Technology
- Visual appeal: Dynamic shapes, rich image editing and animation
- Effortless creation: Rich user interface and document fidelity
- Anywhere delivery: Real-time collaboration and presentation broadcasts
- Cutting-edge technology: New storage format and rendering engines
- Online presentation and preview of Zoho Show 3.0 available at https://zoho.to/zshow3
- Video tour of Zoho Show 3.0 is available on YouTube at https://zoho.to/oTy0qQ
PLEASANTON, Calif.-- Sep 27, 2011 -- Helping people work online, Zoho today announced Zoho Show 3.0, the latest version of the company's online presentation application. The refresh of Zoho Show harnesses new features and cutting-edge technologies to let users effortlessly create visually appealing presentations and deliver them anywhere. An online presentation and a preview of Zoho Show 3.0 are available at https://zoho.to/zshow3. A video tour of Zoho Show 3.0 is available on YouTube at https://zoho.to/oTy0qQ.
"Rapid improvements in browser, rendering, layout and other technologies are helping us close the gap between desktop and online apps like Zoho Show," said
Raju Vegesna, Zoho evangelist.
"Our users expect rich functionality while working online, so we leverage the latest technologies to ensure the best possible application and user experience. Zoho Show 3.0 is the latest and one of the more striking examples of our efforts."
Showing Off Zoho Show 3.0
Zoho Show 3.0 focuses on four distinct categories that improve both the user experience and the resulting presentations. All features of Zoho Show 3.0 can be found in the preview release available now at https://zoho.to/zshow3. Users, however, will not be able to save presentations created or edited with Zoho Show 3.0 until that version's upcoming, final release. Zoho Show 3.0 highlights include:
Visual appeal features such as:
- Dynamic shapes that can be created and then modified.
- Rich image editing features such as brightness, contrast, re-coloring and crop.
- Rich text editing that offers expanded bullet options, line spacing, vertical alignment and multiple column support.
- Transitions and animations that feature a gallery of slide transition effects and enhanced animation effects.
- Shape effects such as shadow, reflection, gradients and more.
- Advanced formatting features for customizing images inserted in shapes.
Effortless creation highlights such as:
- Rich user interface with strategically placed tabs and toolbars, flexible navigation and single-click access to most features.
- Document fidelity ensures accurate import and export of presentations in PPTX, PPT, PPSX, PPS, SXI and ODP formats.
- Enhanced design features such as instant preview of styles applicable to shapes and fine-grain control over the look and feel of the presentation.
- Slide design supports portrait and landscape modes.
- Multiple object management lets users select objects on a slide; organize them using align and distribute options; and instantly apply shadows, reflections and other attributes.
Anywhere delivery features such as:
- Real-time collaboration takes advantage of Zoho's web messaging framework to let users chat with collaborators and instantly see all changes to a presentation.
- Broadcast capabilities let users view, chat and collaborate on presentations, regardless of geographic location.
- Embed and share options make presentations available in webpages and to select users and groups.
For more information on Zoho Books, please visit www.zoho.com/books. For more information on Zoho, please visit www.zoho.com. To get breaking Zoho news, follow the company on Twitter at @zoho and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/zoho. The latest news about Zoho products is available on the company blog, https://blogs.zoho.com.
Additional Zoho Resources
- Zoho news releases: https://www.zoho.com/inthenews.html
- Zoho videos: http://youtube.com/zoho
- Zoho blogs: http://blogs.zoho.com
- Zoho on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/zoho
- Zoho on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zoho
Zoho is a comprehensive suite of online productivity, collaboration and business applications for businesses of all sizes. Over 15 million users rely on Zoho apps. Zoho's productivity and collaboration applications include Email Hosting, Document Management, Office Suite, Project Management and more alongside a host of business applications ranging from CRM and Campaign Management to Customer Support, Accounting and more. These applications are offered directly via Zoho.com or through hundreds of partners in the Zoho Alliance Partner Program. For more information about Zoho, please visit https://www.zoho.com/.
Zoho is a division of Zoho Corp., a privately-held and profitable company, which also provides IT Management Software (ManageEngine with over 70,000 customers) and a Network Management Suite (WebNMS with 25,000 Tier 1 carrier deployments). With U.S. headquarters in Pleasanton, CA and offices in Austin, Chennai, London, Tokyo and Beijing, Zoho Corp. serves the technology needs of millions of customers worldwide. For more information about Zoho Corp., please visit https://www.zohocorp.com/.
All brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Tags: Zoho, online applications, online productivity, online collaboration, business applications, email, spreadsheets, presentations, documents, Google, Chromebook, Chrome Web Store