Zoho Launches Zoho Campaigns
Targets Email and Social Media Marketing with Tight CRM Integration
- Zoho Campaigns boasts powerful marketing features to reach and engage customers
- Zoho Campaigns offers tight bi-directional integration with Zoho CRM
PLEASANTON, Calif.-- Zoho today announced the immediate availability of Zoho Campaigns, its easy-to-use application to reach and engage customers and prospects wherever they are - in email, Twitter, Facebook and more. Highlighted by rich email and social campaign functionality, Zoho Campaigns features very tight integration with Zoho CRM, the on-demand CRM software, recently named 2012 CRM Market Leader for Small and Mid-sized Businesses. With the combination of Campaigns, CRM and Zoho Support, Zoho offers a suite of integrated applications to drive more sales and better service and satisfaction.
"We are excited to take our integration one step forward by offering our Office suite to Google's users."
"Today, customers need to spend a lot of time and effort integrating different applications they use for sales automation, email marketing and customer support. Even then, they still don't get a tightly integrated system," said Raju Vegesna, evangelist for Zoho. "With the bi-directional integration between Zoho Campaigns and Zoho CRM, lists remain up to date, and sales representatives can now see how customers acted on previous email marketing campaigns, right from within their CRM."
Inside Zoho Campaigns
Zoho Campaigns offers all the important features you expect from a campaign management application including mass emails, templates, real-time analytics, reports and more. Key highlights of Zoho Campaigns include:
- Email campaigns – Users can easily create and schedule email campaigns to reach and engage their customers and prospects. Detailed, real-time reports are generated to track opens, clicks, bounce backs, unsubscribes and more. Additional options are available to send A/B test campaigns, chain campaigns, etc.
- Social campaigns – Users can also reach their customers through social channels - Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Social stats reveal information such as the number of Likes, Comments, Shares, Tweets and re-tweets.
- Zoho CRM integration – With built-in CRM integration, CRM contacts and leads can easily be synchronized with Zoho Campaigns mailing lists. The campaign information is also synchronized with Zoho CRM allowing you to view the campaign details in the context of the customer, in CRM.
Zoho Campaigns is also integrated with Google Apps and is available from the Google Apps Marketplace. Zoho Campaigns allows users to synchronize contacts from Google Contacts. Users can also use a Google Drive document for the campaign content and send it out using Zoho Campaigns. With this integration, Zoho continues to be the largest software provider for Google Apps.
Zoho Campaigns can also be used with other CRM applications. Users can import contacts from any source and send email campaigns. Zoho Campaigns offers open APIs to allow users to get their data in and out of the service.
Zoho made today's announcement at CRM Evolution 2012 being held August 13–15, 2012, in New York City where Zoho will be demonstrating Zoho Campaigns along with its other customer-focused applications, Zoho CRM and Zoho Support. Also, at the CRM Solution Sessions during today's conference, Mr. Vegesna will talk about how small and medium-sized businesses can benefit from tightly integrated applications.
Pricing and Availability
Zoho Campaigns is available immediately in Subscription Editions and Per Use Editions. Subscription Editions are designed for users who regularly send email campaigns, and prices start at $5 per month for up to 500 subscribers and unlimited emails. Per Use Editions are for users sending email campaigns infrequently or on an ad hoc basis, and prices start at $6 for up to 250 emails. A Free Edition is also available that allows users to add up to 500 contacts and send out 2,500 emails per month.
Additional Zoho Resources
- Zoho news releases: https://www.zoho.com/in-the-news.html
- Zoho videos: http://youtube.com/zoho
- Zoho blogs: http://blogs.zoho.com
- Zoho on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/zoho
- Zoho on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zoho
Zoho is a comprehensive suite of online productivity, collaboration and business applications for businesses of all sizes. Over 15 million users rely on Zoho apps. Zoho's productivity and collaboration applications include Email Hosting, Document Management, Office Suite, Project Management and more alongside a host of business applications ranging from CRM and Campaign Management to Customer Support, Accounting and more. These applications are offered directly via Zoho.com or through hundreds of partners in the Zoho Alliance Partner Program. For more information about Zoho, please visit https://www.zoho.com/.
Zoho is a division of Zoho Corp., a privately-held and profitable company, which also provides IT Management Software (ManageEngine with over 70,000 customers) and a Network Management Suite (WebNMS with 25,000 Tier 1 carrier deployments). With U.S. headquarters in Pleasanton, CA and offices in Austin, Chennai, London, Tokyo and Beijing, Zoho Corp. serves the technology needs of millions of customers worldwide. For more information about Zoho Corp., please visit www.zohocorp.com.